and occasionally rides a bike.
A word of warning. The walk descriptions are not detailed enough to guide you - please take a map. The batteries never run out, and you always have a signal. Oh, And don't take left or right as gospel!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

The great outdoors . . .

After a couple of weeks of doing very little - blame cold and cough - I have managed to get outside this week. A gentle bike ride of seven miles or so, and then a wander round Fineshade of around five miles.

Not many photographs either day, but the weather was more spring-like than it has been.



2 comments:

Roy Norris said...

I note from your images Alison that someone has been putting out bird seed at the bird hide again.
I thought it was 'Typical' of the RSPB to desert the place as they did.

aliqot said...

I don't know much about RSPB politics, but it's a shame they left. The feeders are usually full whenever I visit - not that often!